Llano River Golf & RV Resort Review & Rating
· 325 247-5100
Locate This Park
Llano River Golf & RV Resort Overview:
Llano River RV Resort is just a few miles from downtown Llano. It is next door to the Llano Golf course and adjacent to the Llano River and Robinson City Park. The Park is clean and well maintained and should be very safe as it is shares space with the Llano Police department!
The terrain is flat with some trees and the roads are paved. The Llano River and Robinson Park are less than a minute walk from your campsite.
Amenities and Fun Things To Do:
Llano River RV Resort offers campers 25 level, crushed gravel RV sites with full hook ups. Some of the sites have partial shade and most have a picnic table. There is a combination of pull through and back-in sites. The Park has showers, a pool in Robinson Park, a laundry room, and a community room.
Next to the RV Park is Robinson Park which is a very nice community park along side the Llano River. A dam has created some deep water which is great for swimming or fishing. There are plenty of picnic tables and grills. You'll also find a playground and swimming pool.
A Typical Texas Outsider Day:
When we have visited Llano in the past we enjoyed playing the Llano River Golf Course and tubing/swimming/playing in the Llano River. We also enjoyed some cold beer, chicken wings, and games (pool, shuffleboard, washers, and volleyball) at Blue Duck's Ice House.
Cool Nearby Activities:
Llano River RV Resort is a perfect place to stay to explore Llano and the nearby Hill Country. Here is just a sampling of some fun things to see and do:
- play golf at Llano River Golf Course which is next door
- spend a day in the adjacent park enjoying the Llano River - swim, fish, tube, or hike along the river
- you can't leave town without sampling the famous Cooper's BBQ
- visit one of the wineries in the area
- explore Llano
- head over to Lake LBJ and rent a boat or go fishing with a local guide
- conquer Enchanted Rock with a day hike
- 325 247-5100
- Locate This Park:
- Area Map
- Overall Rating:
- Scenic Beauty:
- Things To Do:
Additional Pictures of Llano River Golf & RV Resort
Texas Outside uses a tough rating scale and it’s difficult for a campground to get a “10”. Each park is rated on:
- Scenic Beauty: a campground that is flat with no trees or character gets a “1” and hills, lots of trees, beautiful lake site, and lush ground cover gets a “10”
- Park Condition: the cleaner, well kept, and maintained campgrounds receive high scores
- Amenities: we are looking for lots of amenities like restrooms, dump stations, playgrounds, boat ramps, shelters, concession stand, rental toys, and more.
- Campsites: low scores are given for sites that are right next to each other (good for getting to know your neighbors, but not what we’re looking for when we’re camping); have no lantern holder, no water or electricity, no fire pit, no grill, or no picnic table (or it’s rotten wood); have no trees and no view; the ground cover is crushed rock (my bare feet hate that stuff!); and they require a lot of work to get your rig level.
- Things To Do: Bonus points are given for campgrounds that offer lots of fun things to do at the park or very nearby – this includes: biking, hiking, climbing, boating, entertainment, golf, swimming, fishing, volleyball, horseshoes, and more