I may have been cooped up too long because I found the following comments about COVID-19 to be somewhat humorous and true. Be smart and safe, we'll get through this!.
1. How can this be true - there’s no cure for a virus that can be killed by sanitizer and hand soap!
2. If you've run out of things to do, is it too early to put up the Christmas tree?
3. When this virus thing is over with, will you still want some people to stay away from you?
4. If these last months have taught us anything, it’s that stupidity travels faster than any virus on the planet, particularly among politicians, bureaucrats, and beach goers.
5. Is your chance of surviving all this is directly linked to the common sense of others? I hope you're kidding!
6. People are scared of getting fined or arrested for congregating in crowds, as if catching a deadly disease and dying a horrible death wasn’t enough of a deterrent.
7. If you believe all this will end and we will get back to normal just because we reopen everything, raise your hand. Now slap yourself with it.
8. After another Saturday night in the house and did you realize that your trash goes out more often than you do?
9. Whoever decided a liquor store is more essential than a hair salon is obviously a bald-headed alcoholic.
10. Remember when you were little and all your underwear had the days of the week on them. Those would be helpful right now.
11. The spread of Covid-19 is based on two factors: 1) How dense the population is and 2) How dense the population is.
12. Remember all those times when you wished the weekend would last forever? Well, wish granted. Are you happy now?
13. It may take a village to raise a child but I swear it’s going to take a whole vineyard to home school one.
14. Did you do a big load of pajamas so I would have enough clean work clothes for this week?