South Texas Campgrounds, RV Parks, State Parks, and Lakes
The interactive map below lists South Texas RV Parks, State Parks, campgrounds, and South Texas Lakes. Click on any of the map icons and a caption box will display more information about that RV Park, campground, State Park, or lake. For example, within the icon caption box you'll find a link to the park or lake review and rating, fishing guides, any specials or discounts, watercraft rentals, and more.
Legend: - Reviewed State Parks - Reviewed Lake - Reviewed RV Parks - State Parks - Lake - RV Parks
Select a campground or a lake to find it on the map below. You can scroll down the list and click on the name and it will open a caption box on the map. Or enter the first letter and then click on the name. Click on any icon on the map and a caption box will open and provide more information.
South Texas Resource Guide
|South Texas Golf Courses||Quickly find a golf course to play in South Texas|
|South Padre Island Vacation||A fun, action packed vacation on South Padre Island|
|Best Rio Grande Valley Golf Courses||Read our reviews of some great golf courses in the Rio Grande Valley|
|South Padre Island Map||An easy way to find some fun things to see and do on South Padre Island|
|Corpus Christi Map||Corpus is loaded with attractions, beaches, restaurants, and more|
Here are some tips and techniques for navigating the maps and easily finding Texas lakes, parks and campgrounds:
- You can click on a lake, park or campground icon and get some good information including name, phone number, Texas Outside rating, number of holes, and website– don’t forget to “X” out (top right side of the box) to close the open box
- Try putting your mouse on the map, hold the left mouse button down and move the mouse to see a new part of the map – you can go up, down, sideways, or in a circle if you want to get dizzy
- To zoom in on an area, the easiest way is to center the map on the area of interest and then click on the “+” on the navigation bar on the top left side of the map – the railroad tracks will also zoom in or zoom out, but the “+” or “–“ is much easier to use
- The arrows on the navigation bar will move the map South/west or north/south and the direction arrows that point toward each other on the navigation bar will return you to the original view
- If you forget all the above, just move your curser over each item in the navigation bar and a drop down will appear
- If you still need help, ask your kids (or friends kids), they always seem to know how to do stuff like this
Keep in mind that the icon locations are the approximate location and some inaccuracies may exist – always call for directions!