377 Market Place RV Park Overview:
Review and Rating of 377 RV Park in Granbury, Texas
Located just a few minutes from the Granbury Square and Lake Granbury, 377 Park is a peaceful and quiet spot to spend a few days while you're exploring Granbury and the surrounding area. The park is part of and just down a small hill from Cowboy Marketplace which has a huge selection of cowboy, Native American, southwest, and western gifts, art, jewelry, and furniture plus saddles and tack.
The roads to and through the park are packed gravel/dirt. The park is dated but clean and well maintained. A number of the guests are full-time residents.
Amenities and Fun Things To Do:
377 RV Park is home to 50 campsites with both 30 and 50 AMP service plus sewer and water. The sites are a combination of back-in and pull throughs which are around 50 feet long. The hook-ups are toward the middle of each of the pull through sites. The sites are level with crushed rock parking pads and around 15 feet wide.
The pull through sites are in the middle of the circle and the back-in sites are around the perimeter of the park, a couple of which back up to a small creek. Most of the sites have some, but not a lot of shade.
The road through 377 RV Park is packed dirt/gravel and it's wide enough for larger rigs to easily get into their site.
Some of the amenities at 377 RV Park include:
- free wi-fi
- a dog run which at one time was a horse stable
- a large clubhouse with a full kitchen, tables, and chairs
- a ladies and men's restroom with showers
A Typical Texas Outsider Day:
We love Granbury and 377 RV Park is a very convenient spot to stay to enjoy all that Granbury has to offer. On our last trip to Granbury, we played golf, enjoyed some live music, and had several good meals.
On previous visits, we have enjoyed General Grandbury's Birthday Celebration, shopping around the square, a good play at the playhouse, and boating on Lake Granbury.
Cool Nearby Activities:
Granbury has several golf courses, some of which are private - use this Granbury golf course map to find one. Our favorite is the private Harbor Lakes.
Lake Granbury is excellent for boating, fishing, cruising by some beautiful homes, fishing, boarding, or boating up to an on the water restaurant like Stumpy's Lakeside Grill or Rocking S. If you don't have a boat, you can rent one at Sams Dock.
Make sure you visit the town square for some shopping, good restaurants, theater, and more. Some of the local events are outstanding.
- Overall Rating:
- Scenic Beauty:
- Things To Do:
Additional Pictures of 377 Market Place RV Park
Texas Outside uses a tough rating scale and it’s difficult for a campground to get a “10”. Each park is rated on:
- Scenic Beauty: a campground that is flat with no trees or character gets a “1” and hills, lots of trees, beautiful lake site, and lush ground cover gets a “10”
- Park Condition: the cleaner, well kept, and maintained campgrounds receive high scores
- Amenities: we are looking for lots of amenities like restrooms, dump stations, playgrounds, boat ramps, shelters, concession stand, rental toys, and more.
- Campsites: low scores are given for sites that are right next to each other (good for getting to know your neighbors, but not what we’re looking for when we’re camping); have no lantern holder, no water or electricity, no fire pit, no grill, or no picnic table (or it’s rotten wood); have no trees and no view; the ground cover is crushed rock (my bare feet hate that stuff!); and they require a lot of work to get your rig level.
- Things To Do: Bonus points are given for campgrounds that offer lots of fun things to do at the park or very nearby – this includes: biking, hiking, climbing, boating, entertainment, golf, swimming, fishing, volleyball, horseshoes, and more