Alamo Fiesta RV Resort Overview:
Brief Overview and Rating of Alamo Fiesta RV Resort in Boerne
Alamo Fiesta RV Resort is a huge RV resort with over 200 sites that are a combination of pull-throughs and back-ins. All of the sites are full hookup (water, 30/50 AMP, sewer, and cable TV) and have a picnic table. Some of the sites have a concrete parking pad and others are a combination of gravel, grass, and dirt. The sites are level and very close together with some grass between each site.
The main roads are paved and big rigs can easily get into the pull throughs. Some sites have a tree that will provide limited shade. The park is clean and well maintained.
Some of the amenities include: big rig sites, RV storage, swimming pool, playground, tennis and basketball court, rally hall, horseshoes, dump station, 2 laundry rooms, free wi-fi, exercise equipment, and more. There are also three fully furnished rental cabins.
Alamo Fiesta RV Resort is pet friendly and very close to downtown Boerne. It's located on the I-10 frontage road which means you have very quick access to lots to see and do in and around Boerne.
- Overall Rating:
- Scenic Beauty:
- Things To Do:
Texas Outside uses a tough rating scale and it’s difficult for a campground to get a “10”. Each park is rated on:
- Scenic Beauty: a campground that is flat with no trees or character gets a “1” and hills, lots of trees, beautiful lake site, and lush ground cover gets a “10”
- Park Condition: the cleaner, well kept, and maintained campgrounds receive high scores
- Amenities: we are looking for lots of amenities like restrooms, dump stations, playgrounds, boat ramps, shelters, concession stand, rental toys, and more.
- Campsites: low scores are given for sites that are right next to each other (good for getting to know your neighbors, but not what we’re looking for when we’re camping); have no lantern holder, no water or electricity, no fire pit, no grill, or no picnic table (or it’s rotten wood); have no trees and no view; the ground cover is crushed rock (my bare feet hate that stuff!); and they require a lot of work to get your rig level.
- Things To Do: Bonus points are given for campgrounds that offer lots of fun things to do at the park or very nearby – this includes: biking, hiking, climbing, boating, entertainment, golf, swimming, fishing, volleyball, horseshoes, and more