Jetstream RV Resort at NASA Review & Rating
Jetstream RV Resort at NASA Overview:
Jetstream RV Resort at NASA is one of the newest RV Resorts just south of Houston. It's a gated Resort with over 200 RV sites and several good amenities.
Amenities and Fun Things To Do:
Jetstream RV Resort at NASA is one of Houston's newest RV Resorts for full time and short term residents. The Resort has 202 full hook-up sites that are a combination of back-in and pull through.
Jetstream is loaded with amenities, some of which include:
- Business center
- Outdoor kitchen with BBQ’s
- Arcade room
- Beer garden with picnic tables
- Gas and charcoal grills
- Outdoor seating areas
- Outdoor fire pit and pergola
- Onsite laundry
- Nature trail and dog run
- Dog wash for pets
- Clubhouse, lounge and office
- Resort-style swimming pool
- Fitness center
A Typical Texas Outsider Day:
Cool Nearby Activities:
- Overall Rating:
- Scenic Beauty:
- Things To Do:
Texas Outside uses a tough rating scale and it’s difficult for a campground to get a “10”. Each park is rated on:
- Scenic Beauty: a campground that is flat with no trees or character gets a “1” and hills, lots of trees, beautiful lake site, and lush ground cover gets a “10”
- Park Condition: the cleaner, well kept, and maintained campgrounds receive high scores
- Amenities: we are looking for lots of amenities like restrooms, dump stations, playgrounds, boat ramps, shelters, concession stand, rental toys, and more.
- Campsites: low scores are given for sites that are right next to each other (good for getting to know your neighbors, but not what we’re looking for when we’re camping); have no lantern holder, no water or electricity, no fire pit, no grill, or no picnic table (or it’s rotten wood); have no trees and no view; the ground cover is crushed rock (my bare feet hate that stuff!); and they require a lot of work to get your rig level.
- Things To Do: Bonus points are given for campgrounds that offer lots of fun things to do at the park or very nearby – this includes: biking, hiking, climbing, boating, entertainment, golf, swimming, fishing, volleyball, horseshoes, and more