Jetstream RV Resort at NASA Overview:
Jetstream RV Resort at NASA is one of the newest RV Resorts just south of Houston. It's a gated Resort with over 200 RV sites and several good amenities.
Amenities and Fun Things To Do:
Jetstream RV Resort at NASA is one of Houston's newest RV Resorts for full time and short term residents. The Resort has 202 full hook-up sites that are a combination of back-in and pull through.
Jetstream is loaded with amenities, some of which include:
Outdoor kitchen with BBQ’s
Beer garden with picnic tables
Gas and charcoal grills
Outdoor seating areas
Outdoor fire pit and pergola
Nature trail and dog run
Dog wash for pets
Clubhouse, lounge and office
Resort-style swimming pool
A Typical Texas Outsider Day:
Cool Nearby Activities:
- Overall Rating:
- Scenic Beauty:
- Things To Do:
Texas Outside uses a tough rating scale and it’s difficult for a campground to get a “10”. Each park is rated on:
- Scenic Beauty: a campground that is flat with no trees or character gets a “1” and hills, lots of trees, beautiful lake site, and lush ground cover gets a “10”
- Park Condition: the cleaner, well kept, and maintained campgrounds receive high scores
- Amenities: we are looking for lots of amenities like restrooms, dump stations, playgrounds, boat ramps, shelters, concession stand, rental toys, and more.
- Campsites: low scores are given for sites that are right next to each other (good for getting to know your neighbors, but not what we’re looking for when we’re camping); have no lantern holder, no water or electricity, no fire pit, no grill, or no picnic table (or it’s rotten wood); have no trees and no view; the ground cover is crushed rock (my bare feet hate that stuff!); and they require a lot of work to get your rig level.
- Things To Do: Bonus points are given for campgrounds that offer lots of fun things to do at the park or very nearby – this includes: biking, hiking, climbing, boating, entertainment, golf, swimming, fishing, volleyball, horseshoes, and more