Sea Breeze RV Community Resort Review & Rating
Sea Breeze RV Community Resort Overview:
Review and Rating of Seabreeze RV Community & Resort, Portland, TX
Just 9 miles from downtown Corpus Christi, Seabreeze RV Resort sits on the edge of Nueces bay and is a fantastic place to stay to relax and enjoy a grreat RV community and explore the local area.
Seabreeze's RV sites are situated in 5 different areas around the Resort:
- the Bay Section which is closest to the Nueces Bay and is back-in sites
- the Hill Section which is close to the pool and has views of the Bay and pull throughs as well as back-ins
- Hill Section 2 and the the Valley Section which are a mixture of pull thoughs and back-ins
- and at the back of the Resort is the Fox Section
The roads and sites are gravel throughout the resort and they are wide enough for big rigs to easily get into their sites.
The Resort has several amenities, the staff is extremely friendly and outgoing, there are lots of activities and events, and the Resort is clean and well maintained.
Amenities and Fun Things To Do:
Seabreeze RV Community and Resort has around 160 sites which are a mixture of pull through and back-in and all are full hook-ups with 30 and 50 AMP, sewer, and water. The sites are side by site and have a gravel/dirt level parking pad and a concrete patio with a picnic table. There is grass on each side of the site and most sites are long enough for a 40' to 50' rig. The water, electric, and sewer hook-ups locations vary but most are at the rear of the site and may require extensions. The park has plenty of grass, a variety of vegatation, and lots of plam trees swaying in the breeze.
Some of the amenities at Seabreeze RV Community and Resort include:
- boccee balll, pool table, and horseshoes
- hot tub and pool with an enclosed sun deck and porch
- an office with a limited supply of RV supplies, soda and snacks, ice, and a friendly staff
- individual and private restrooms and showers
- laundry room
- a TV lounge and an exercise area with a couple pieces of exercise equipment
- Clubhouse for meetings and special events
- lighted fishing pier
- game room with a ping pong table and a craft room
- free Wi-Fi
- dump station and RV/boat storage
The friendly staff plans lots of fun activities like potluck dinners, dances and live music, New Year's Eve celebration, bingo, Texas holdem, and lots more.
A Typical Texas Outsider Day:
We love visiting Corpus Christi because of all the fun things to see and do and Seabreeze is less than 10 minutes from downtown. Some of the fun things we like to do include:
- play a round of golf at Portland's NorthShore Country Club (a great layout) or any of the courses in and around Corpus Christi
- enjoy some good food at any of several excellent restaurants in Corpus
- bike along the waterfront and stop at Harrison's Landing for drinks and apps overlooking the marina
- enjoy the water and sand at North Beach - about 5 miles from Seabreeze RV Resort
- visit any of the attractions like the USS Lexington aircraft carrier, the Texas State Aquarium, the Corpus Christi Museum of Nature and Science, or the waterpark
- enjoy the nightlife and music - our favorite is Brewster Street Ice House which always has live music and a fun crowd
The good news is all of the above are less than 15 minutes from Seabreeze. Check out our Corpus Christi Page to find more fun things to see and do.
Cool Nearby Activities:
Seabreaze is surrounded by nearby fun things to see and do, some of which include:
- to the east is Rockport and Port Aransas - two fun Coastal Bend town
- west is Corpus Christi which is loaded with everything from great restaurants to fun nightlife to lots of interesting attractions
- south is Mustang Island and miles of beaches to enjoy
- the local area is well known for birding
- and every where you look is water that's perfect for fishing (wade, pier, or beach), sailing, boat or jet ski rentals, charter boat fishing, parasailing, and lots more
It's impossible to get bored when you stay at Seabreeze RV Community and Resort
- Overall Rating:
- Scenic Beauty:
- Things To Do:
Additional Pictures of Sea Breeze RV Community Resort
Texas Outside uses a tough rating scale and it’s difficult for a campground to get a “10”. Each park is rated on:
- Scenic Beauty: a campground that is flat with no trees or character gets a “1” and hills, lots of trees, beautiful lake site, and lush ground cover gets a “10”
- Park Condition: the cleaner, well kept, and maintained campgrounds receive high scores
- Amenities: we are looking for lots of amenities like restrooms, dump stations, playgrounds, boat ramps, shelters, concession stand, rental toys, and more.
- Campsites: low scores are given for sites that are right next to each other (good for getting to know your neighbors, but not what we’re looking for when we’re camping); have no lantern holder, no water or electricity, no fire pit, no grill, or no picnic table (or it’s rotten wood); have no trees and no view; the ground cover is crushed rock (my bare feet hate that stuff!); and they require a lot of work to get your rig level.
- Things To Do: Bonus points are given for campgrounds that offer lots of fun things to do at the park or very nearby – this includes: biking, hiking, climbing, boating, entertainment, golf, swimming, fishing, volleyball, horseshoes, and more