Inks Lake State Park Golf Courses & Map
This Inks Lake State Park Golf Course Map shows all of the Inks Lake State Park golf courses. When you click on one of the Inks Lake State Park golf course icons on the map you will find additional information about the golf course including: website, phone number, number of holes, Texas Outside Rating, and a link to the Texas Outside review of the golf course.
Legend: - Reviewed Golf Course - Public Golf Course - Resort Golf CourseSelect a Texas golf course to locate it on the map:
Click here to view Inks Lake State Park Private Golf Courses.
Here are some tips and techniques for navigating the golf maps and easily finding a Inks Lake State Park golf course to play:
- You can click on a golf icon and get some good information including golf course name, a link to the Texas Outside golf course review, phone number, Texas Outside golf course rating, number of holes, online golf course specials, online tee times, and the golf course web site– don’t forget to “X” out (top right side of the box) to close the open box
- Try putting your mouse on the map, hold the left mouse button down and move the mouse to see a new part of the map – you can go up, down, sideways, or in a circle if you want to get dizzy
- To zoom in on an area, the easiest way is to click on a course in the middle of the area of interest and then click on the “+” on the navigation bar on the top left side of the golf map – the railroad tracks will also zoom in or zoom out, but the “+” or “–“ is much easier to use
- The arrows on the navigation bar will move the map east/west or north/south and the direction arrows that point toward each other on the navigation bar will return you to the original view
- If you forget all the above, just move your curser over each item in the navigation bar and a drop down will appear
- If you still need help, ask your kids (or friends kids), they always seem to know how to do stuff like this
Keep in mind that the icon locations are the approximate location for the golf course and some inaccuracies may exist – always call the course for directions! Now, go find a golf course and have a fun round of golf.