Top Ten Fun Things To Do In or Around El Paso. Have fun!
- Hike or Bike - bike or hike around El Paso to take advantage of the beautiful Chihuahuan Desert fauna at the Chihuahuan Gardens and Nature Trail, Franklin Mountain State Park where the sunsets are amazing and their trails range from family friendly to difficult; Thousand Steps Trail - a 4 mile, 3 hour strenuous hike to Wyler Tram
- El Paso Restaurants - Cattlemen's Steakhouse at Indian Cliffs Ranch - awesome steaks in a rustic setting, Zino's Greek Restaurant, L & Cafe - amazing enchiladas, Tom's Folk Cafe - southern style food
- Nightlife - Livery Stable & Saloon unusual beer and wine bar in an indoor rodeo arena; Comic Strip Comedy Night Club - voted "best comedy club in Texas"
- Culture - I know, some of these are indoors and it's hard for you outdoor enthusiasts to go indoors, but if it's raining or cold or if you need a break from the sun, then try exploring the El Paso Holocaust Museum for an education in the tragic history of those who both died and survived; El Paso Museum of Art and El Paso Museum of History - nothing extravagant but enjoy the history and arts of the region;
- Fly over El Paso - You can see 3 states and 2 nations Texas, New Mexico and Chihuahua, USA and Mexico on the Wyler Aerial Tramway. Fabulous panoramic view plus it's inexpensive. If you have good knees ankles there is a scenic hike
- Golf - there are some beautiful courses in El Paso (elevation changes, scenic beauty, and challenges) - here is our El Paso golf course map to help you find a course and read our review.
- Camp - Franklin Mountains State Park - some limited number of primitive sites, tent camping and rv spots; Hueco Tanks State Park - where you can hike, bike, bird watching, and star gaze
- Family Fun - For a great way to spend the day how about a visit to the El Paso Zoo or Bob-O's Family Fun Center, Wet n Wild Water World,