Cypress Point Condominiums Stay & Play Review
If you're heading to Gulf Shores, Alabama for a golfing vacation or a family vacation, then you need to consider staying at Cypress Point Condominiums - this review of Cypress Point Condominiums Stay and Play offering will tell you why we enjoyed our stay in one of the condos and why we can highly recommend it to you.
In late January, 2011, we packed the bags and golf gear and headed to Gulf Shores for a week of golfing and fun. Wow, we were really impressed with the quality and variety of Gulf Shores golf courses, the Gulf Shore stay and play options with affordable rates, the wide variety of restaurants, and all the fun things to see and do besides golfing.
To help us with planning which courses to play and where to stay, we got in touch with Golf Gulf Shores. Three days after a short chat with Duncan (who is fantastic) and filling out a simple form on their website we had lodging and tee times at 7 different courses booked! Can't get much easier than that!
Our stay at Cypress Point Condominiums was fantastic. Managed by Foremost Property Management, Cypress Point Condominiums are home to two three story buildings that are home to two and three bedroom condos which are within 40 minutes of 10 excellent golf courses. Each of the condos are privately owned and then put in a rental pool which Foremost Property Management manages. Foremost provides all of the services that you would expect from a full service resort including daily maid service and linen service, breakfast, club storage and cleaning, as well as guest concierge services. They can also customize a golf vacation for your group.
During our visit we stayed in a three bedroom corner unit on the second floor with a balcony and view of a small lake and one of the golf holes at Craft Farms. Our condo was very well appointed, clean, comfortable with everything that you need for a golfing or family vacation. At 1500 square feet our condo was very spacious with:
- three bedrooms with a huge master bedroom with a king bed and private bath, another bedroom with a double bed, and the third bedroom with twin beds
- a large living area with a rattan armoire, TV and DVD player, a large semi circle couch and glass coffee table, end tables, and lamps
- a dining area with a large glass table and six rattan chairs
- a extra bathroom with a tub and shower combo
- a well equipped kitchen with everything that you need to cook a gourmet meal and a blender for some Margaritas
Take those margaritas and head for the balcony to watch some fellow golfers do what I did on that same golf hole at Craft Farms - put one ball in the water and another in the bunker! Our balcony overlooked the small putting green at Cypress Point Condominiums where I wished I had spent more time practicing my putting!
In addition to a very comfortable condo, Cypress Point Condominiums has a swimming pool and a area with two grills for cooking some BBQ ribs or a good steak. The bedding and common amenities are designed for golfers and the condos provide quick and easy access to all of the golf courses, some great beach bars and restaurants, and everything else you might need for a fun golfing vacation.
If you want a vacation that is worry free, Foremost Property Management can arrange and take all of the pain and hassle out of getting settled in, saving you more time for the links and beach bars. Some of what they can do for you includes:
- Stock your bar and refrigerator before your arrive with all the groceries you'll need during your stay
- Send you lots of good local information before arrival on fun things to see and do
- Make dinner reservations
- Book tee times at preferred rates as well as professional golf lessons
- Make some reservations for fun things to see and do like off shore fishing trips and lots more
- Provide maid services during your visit as well as same day laundry services
In addition to the two and three bedroom condos, Foremost Property Management also have for rent:
- a 3500 square foot home with five bedrooms, four full baths, and lots more right on the pristine white Gulf of Mexico beach
- a three bedroom town home at Peninsula Golf Course (home to 27 holes of fantastic golf) which can include a golf package with 18 holes of golf and cart for each night, a full breakfast each morning at the Peninsula Clubhouse, daily maid and linen service, and club storage and cleaning
So what are you waiting for, call Foremost now and book a room and tee times for a memorable golfing vacation in Gulf Shores. To help you determine which courses to play, read our reviews of Gulf Shores Golf Courses and our Gulf Shores Golfing Vacation article. Have fun.