Golf Stay & Play Packages in San Antonio
We love heading to San Antonio for a golf stay and play with family or some golf buddies. The courses are a good mix of open links style to a true hill country
style with significant elevation changes and scenic vistas plus there are lots of good restaurants, fun nightlife, tourist attractions like Six Flags, Sea World, the Alamo and Riverwalk, and more.
Return to the Stay & Play Home Page to find stay & play packages in other parts of Texas.
- Play Around San Antonio Stay and Play - San Antonio - explore the sights of San Antonio on the three day two night golf package that allows you to choose from a two star to five star hotel (on the famous Riverwalk) and play some of the best golf courses in Texas.
- Texas Two Step Golf Package - Austin & San Antonio - stay one night in Austin and enjoy golf at two outstanding Austin golf courses then head to San Antonio for two nights and golf at two of San Antonio's best courses
- San Antonio - play either of two top rated and award winning golf courses and enjoy some excellent resort amenities during your golf stay and play at La Cantera Resort & Spa - rated by Travel and Leisure Magazine as has having the "Greatest Hotels in the World." To learn more about this fantastic resort and 36 holes of some of the best golf in Texas, read the review of La Cantera Resort & Spa.
- San Antonio's Best 90 Holes - San Antonio - four nights accommodations and five rounds of golf at some of the best golf courses in San Antonio
- San Antonio - three days, two nights, and two rounds of golf on a course that Golf Digest awarded 4.5 stars in the "Best Places To Play" category
- San Antonio - the Hyatt offers a good stay and play package with great accommodations and 27 holes of excellent golf. Read our review of the Hyatt Hill Country Resort to learn more about the resort and courses.
- JW Marriott Stay & Play - San Antonio - just north of San Antonio this is one impressive new resort and guests can play two of the best courses in Texas - the AT&T Oaks and AT&T Canyons courses. Read our review of the JW Marriott Stay & Play.