Grapevine Top Ten Things To See & Do
Grapevine Texas is loaded with attractions and fun things to see and do on a fun weekend or vacation. Here is Texas Outside's list of our favorite Top Ten Fun Things To See and Do In Grapevine:
- Go Golfing - Grapevine has two fantastic golf courses - Grapevine Municipal is a city owned course that has 27 holes that are a lot of fun, somewhat challenging, in very good condition, and a real bargain. Cowboys is next door to Grapevine Muni and is one of the best courses in Texas. Click on this Grapevine Golf Map to find these courses, read our reviews, and give them a call to book a tee time.
- Hit The Trails - the North Shore Trail is fantastic as it follows the lake shoreline, goes up and down the hills, in and out of the trees, and even has the perfect place to stop for a cold drink, lunch on the lake, and good music -
. North Shore Trail is a popular hiking and challenging mountain biking trail.
- Picnic & Play - visit one of the 30 Grapevine parks for a picnic, hiking or biking, disc golf, basketball, swinging and sliding, and more.
- Enjoy The Lake - Lake Grapevine is perfect for boating, cruising, fishing, boarding, or just enjoying a day on the water.
- Go Camping -
on Lake Grapevine is one of the best RV parks in Texas - clean, friendly service, sites on the water, and more. They also have cabins that sleep 2 to 6 people if you want to be on the water and don't have an RV - an excellent alternative to a boring hotel room!
- Get Wet & Wild - for a unique experience that the kids will love, spend the night in the Grizzly Bear Suite and get wet and wild at the largest indoor waterpark in Texas -
is the place to be.
- Spend Some Money - go shopping at one of the largest malls in Texas - Grapevine Mills Mall offers plenty of shops, restaurants, movies, and more. A 1.6 million square foot shopping and entertainment complex with over 180 stores waiting for your hard earned money.
- Eat, Drink, & Be Merry - Grapevine has plenty of excellent restaurants and some fun and lively bars with live music. We love the Chicken Fried Chicken, frozen margaritas, and live country music at Love & War in Texas; Big Fish for seafood; and the Back Porch for live music. For the younger hip crowd, the Glass Cactus at the Gaylord Hotel is the place to drink, dance, and socialize.
- Attend A Grapevine Event - Grapevine is host to a number of fun and lively Grapevine events - one of our favorites is the annual Grapefest.
- Play Tourist - there are lots of things to visit in Grapevine, some of which include: Grapevine Vintage Railroad's, Grapevine Historical Museum, lots of stuff for kids (movies, paintball, mini golf, bowling, arcades, and ice skating), and more. Start on Main Street for bars, restaurants, shopping, and the visitors bureau.
Check our Texas Outside's Map of Grapevine to find our favorites or you can use the search functionality on the map below to find any of these locations and more!