Lake O' The Pines Cabins and Lake Rentals
If you want to spend some time on the beautiful and peaceful Lake O' The Pines, then this page is designed to help you find Lake O' The Pine lake rental cabins, lodges, houses, or resorts on the Lake. Lake O' The Pines is excellent for fishing, swimming, or skiing/boarding - there are plenty of coves with smooth water, little boat traffic, and trees and hills to shelter you from the wind.
To learn more about Lake O' The Pines and find out what to see and do, where to ski, eat, and camp, and more, read ouror check the and see our list of Ten Things To See & Do below the Lake O' The Pines lake rentals page.
Lake O' The Pines Rental Property
North East Part of
Lake O' The Pines
Johnson Creek Marina is located in a beautiful cove on Lake O' The Pines and they rent three floating cabins in slips in their marina. The cabins are similar to houseboats and permanently berthed in the marina.
For example, Cabin 2 has a front deck with a table and two chairs and a swing, a large living are, a kitchen, bedroom with a queen bed, bathroom, plus a room upstairs with a bunk bed with two doubles and a single bed.
You can park your boat right next to your bedroom!
Here is our list of Ten Things To Do when you stay at Lake O' The Pines:
- stay in one of the below lake rentals or camp - click here to find a campground and read a review
- cruise the lake and find a cove to swim, fish, or ski (our favorite is Johnson Creek Cove)
- on 729 near Johnson Creek Cove have breakfast or a burger at Marley's Bullfrog's cafe floating restaurant
- drive into Jefferson for restaurants, nightlife (Auntie Skinner's Riverboat Club), and antique shopping
- head over to Avinger for dinner at Cindy's Catfish & Seafood Cafe or Five D Cattle Company - make sure you check out the shops and general store
- you're only 30 minutes away, so go boating or fishing on Caddo Lake and the Cypress Creek Bayou
- find and play a nearby golf course
- go fishing - here are some guides or services that provide the boat and all the equipment
- spend an evening partying with the locals a Big Cypress Tavern (darts, karaoke, shuffleboard, pool, live music, cold drinks)
- rent a boat and get out on the lake
We would love to know about your favorite lake rentals or resorts, send an email to email@example.com. Have fun!