Texas Music Events & FestivalsCan you think of anything better than sitting in your lawn chair under the stars, sipping a cold one, and listening to some of the best Texas country, bluegrass, or other types of music with 3000 other dedicated music fans? Texas has some great outdoor music events throughout the year and we will provide you with some dates, reviews, and rating of some of of the best. In addition, Texas is home to thousands of other fun events and festivals. On this page you'll find our favorite music festivals, Texas festival and event reviews, good links to upcoming Texas events and festivals, and lots more.
Texas Outside Music Concert & Texas Festivals Reviews - Each year we attend a number of outside music festivals and after each event we write and post a review of the festival. The reviews will tell you a little bit about the event, where to camp or stay, what you can do nearby, and what we liked about that particular event.
Texas Outside's Favorite Music Festivals and Our Ratings
Texas Outside's Favorite Music Events - check out our favorite music festivals and music concerts in Texas
Here is how we rate outdoor music events, to Texas Outside a great outdoor music concert would score a 5 if it included the following:
- Outstanding music from multiple musicians over two or three days
- Outdoor venue where you can bring lawn chairs and blankets
- Good barbeque, burgers, or nachos
- Fun loving, boot scooting, party crowd
- Great setting with trees, on the banks of a river, and a grassy field
- You can bring your own cooler, food, and drinks into the concert
- And it only costs $25 for two days of outstanding music
Let us know about your favorites.
Live.Play.Enjoy ….Listen to Texas Music!